Monday, October 22, 2007

What Is Polycystic Ovarian Fibrosis

Tu...in ogni cosa



smile when I watch the sunrise when I look at the mountains I feel like a cretura
when I look at the sea I feel helpless when I look
your creatures amaze me when I listen to the nature
me
peace when I watch the sky I feel when I'm still saved
You sit right next to me when I move
look unto my feet and when you talk about

you teach me when I say you give me joy when I choose
me feel important
quando Ti sento dentro me sento la vita
quando soffro Tu sorreggi la mia croce
quando vedo la Tua croce vedo l'amore
quando guardo te...quando ascolto te...
quando sei in me...quando vedo te...
quando ci sei Tu...piango di gioia
"Gesù...
Ti lodo perchè mi hai donato la fede...la fede per vederti in ogni cosa...
fa che la mia poca fede non venga mai a mancare"
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment