Wednesday, February 23, 2011

List Two Allusions To Romeo And Juliet

Ciao nonna!


Yesterday I hailed for the last time a person very dear to me. In fact, when for so long has loved someone, there's no way you leave us, even if he dies, because it ends up becoming an integral part of ourselves, even, in some cases, certainly in my case, one ends even with the look a little like.

And so I look in the mirror and see those beautiful hazel eyes that is so Sicily was proud. The eyes Sicilian grandfather who fell in love with the Saints during the war and that Matthew neighbor, when he was a little girl.

I look at my hands and I think the passion for the piano that I have instilled. She was to accompany me to the first lesson in music theory at the home of close friend Diana when I was only eight years, but it was she who taught me how much magic would release a keyboard and a way of understanding music. When you put the piano to play the songs of his day, the world would stop, lit up and all sang the heady air of celebration.

I smile and think what was exciting and ready il suo sorriso. Mia nonna Pina era la persona piĆ¹ solare, allegra e gioviale che conoscessi. Amava stare in compagnia e organizzava pranzi, cene e feste bellissime, di cui lei e il nonno erano l’anima. Non potete immaginare la calda atmosfera dei Natali in via Clara Maffeis, e la bellezza delle feste di San Giuseppe in compagnia degli amici della lirica.

Ma mia nonna era soprattutto una donna che amava la sua famiglia e che ad essa ha dedicato tutta la sua vita di moglie, madre e casalinga. Quante volte le ho sentito raccontare la storia dei suoi cinque traslochi per seguire gli avanzamenti di carriera del marito, passando per la Sicilia, la Sardegna, la Toscana e, Finally, Lombardy, Bergamo, final destination of a trip of a life up for Italy!

Here were married my parents were born here and my sister and I, we enjoyed the infinite tenderness of a grandmother who doted on her grandchildren. But perhaps the most beautiful memories are linked to another place, quiet and sunny on the balcony of the house of Marina di Massa, where her grandmother until last summer, even with all his infirmities, he spent his happiest hours. Among the many beautiful things, he also loved the sea. The sea ... That must be why the mountain has always made me a little 'fear?

Hello Grandma!

0 comments:

Post a Comment